WTS Computer Lab Rentals
- All rentals include:
- 18 participant stations and one instructor station
- access to the installed software (details)
- a large whiteboard and/or the projector (w/screen)
- Other rental requirements (if needed):
- renters must provide proof of licensing if their own software is required
- there are additional fees for any software installs or testing
- all technical and setup arrangements must be made at least two weeks ahead of rental
- check the WTS Services Document for "Technical Assistance - Time and Materials" rates
Training Lab (SSB 4230) Rental Fees
- Western Member: $65.00 per session (AM/PM)
- Affiliate: $130.00 per session (AM/PM)
Send your request (department; contact info; training details) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The WTS Computer Training lab is not available to external groups.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.