Renewing a Non-Person Account
Using Western Identity Manager either owner can renew a Non-Person account. The steps are described below.
- Log in to Western Identity Manager.
- Find the account(s) you would like to renew, using either List Accounts or Search Accounts from the Non-Person Accounts tab. More information on finding accounts.
- Place a check mark beside each of the accounts you would like to renew and select the Renew button from the bottom.
- Select a new expiration date from the date picker and click Submit. NOTE: The new date can be a maximum of one year.
- A results page will display each User ID selected for renewal with the new expiration date.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.