Check if your operating system is supported then:
- Sign in (software.uwo.ca) and select 'Maple'
- Select the version you want to install from the sidebar (on the right)
- Read and accept the terms of the site license user agreement
- Download the zipped folder (this will take several minutes)
- Open the zipped folder and follow the installation instructions
Would you rather use a Maple install kit? Bring your Western ID to the ITS Administration Office.
- Location: SSB 4300 (Support Services Building, 1393 Western Road)
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30a.m. to 4:30p.m. (excluding holidays)
- Installation Kits must be returned to SSB 4300 within 3 business days
Looking for a network license? Submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Maple software must be completely removed from your system once you leave Western University.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.