Version 7 vs Version 8
From Cascade CMS Version 8 Release Notes:
Modern user interface. Built with the end user in mind, the new interface has a radically different look and feel with bold colors, bigger fonts, and fresh icons. It also features more real estate for content editing and includes an updated WYSIWYG editor. Additionally, help text and in-product cues are included to help infrequent users get reaquainted with the application.
- Modern look and feel
- Bigger buttons
- Bigger/clearer web-friendly fonts
- Simpler menus, fewer buttons, more advanced functionality hidden away
- More emphasis on core end-user operations: e.g. Create/Edit/Copy/Publish
- Separation of Dashboard from Site Tree
- Clear separation of areas: My Content, All Content, Site Management, Reports, System Administration
- Right-click context menu for assets
- Mobile-friendly interface for both tablets and phones
- TinyMCE 4 editor
- Client-side validation of form fields as you type
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.