Mobile Device Setup
IntroductionNeed help setting up Office 365 on your smartphone or computer? The guides in this section will walk you through setting up your Office 365 mail account on a variety of devices. You have the option of using Android devices, iOS devices, Windows Mobile, Microsoft Surface, among other devices, so you can access your mail however and whenever you want.
Please consider using the Outlook app on all your devices to ensure you have the most consistent experience possible.
Note: If you previously had your Western email configured on your device, you will need to remove the existing accounts before setting up your new mail account.
If your device is not supported by Office 365, you will have to setup Office 365 as an IMAP account.
- Install Outlook App for Android
- Configure Native Mail Client - Android 5.1+
- Configure Native Mail Client - Android 4.2+
- Install Office ProPlus for Android
- Configure Outlook App for Windows Phone 8.1
- Configure Windows Mail for Windows 8.1 TabletsInstall Office ProPlus for Windows Phone
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.