How do I map a network drive?Before proceeding with these steps, ensure you have connected to Pulse Secure.
- Open File Explorer
- Right Click on "This PC" and click on "Map Network Drive..."
- In the Map Network Drive window:
- Select a drive letter from the Drive drop down list.
- “Folder” is the network path for the drive you’re connecting it. Typical Walter paths are:
- Where dept is your department acronym (WTS for "Western Technology Services" for example) and username is your UWO user ID
- Check “Connect using different credentials”
- Click Finish
- You will be prompted for username and password. For Username enter firstname.lastname@example.org and enter your Western account password. (Note: Do not use an email alias.
Published on and maintained in Cascade.