Scantron forms must be dropped off *and* picked up by either by you or the driver.
- The Scantron form includes 180 questions with 5-choices A-E (sample)
- The WTS-managed scanning machine reads PENCIL markings only
How do I get my scantron forms over to WTS for scanning?
Check with your department; a driver may be dropping off and picking the forms.
What do I need to do if the driver is delivering them to WTS?
Include the following items in an envelope and leave it at your affiliated college's designated location:
- the Scantron forms
- if more than one exam set; group by version or section
- paper clip or separate each set with a folded blank sheet
- scantrons must be counted and totals written on the form (samples)
- an answer key (if it is being submitted with student forms)
- all the '9's under 'Student Number' must be bubbled in
- one key is required per exam set
- one completed request form (sample):
Can I drop off the exams myself?
Yes, you can drop-off and pick up you own exam packages (details).
Can the driver pick up the exams I dropped off?
No, the driver is only responsible for the packages he/she delivers to WTS.
What is the usual processing time?
Scantrons are ready 24 hours after they were dropped off; the drivers usually pick up the next business day.
What do I do with the file I receive?
The Quick Reference Guide explain what to do next to process your Scantrons.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.