WTS Basic Scantron Service
Are you an instructor or T.A. in the Faculty of Social Science on main campus?
Information about scanning services for your department is available from SSTS (SSC 1228).
- Western's multiple choice Scantron form includes 180 questions with 5-choices A-E (sample)
- Scantron forms/exam booklets are purchased through Facilities Management (x88706)
- The WTS-managed scanning machine reads PENCIL markings only
- If including an answer key, fill-in all the '9's under the 'Student Number' section of that form
- The forms *must* be dropped off and picked up at the ITS Administration Office (SSB 4300)
NOTE: Scantron forms must be counted and also bundled if more than one exam set is submitted.
- How to submit Scantron forms (PDF, 2pgs)
- Retrieving the DAT file (PDF, 2pgs)
- What to do with your DAT file(s) (Quick Reference Guide PDF, 2pgs)
- Downloading ScanExam-II (weblink for Win OS software)
- Resources (link to detailed 'How To' PDF documents)
Are you at an affiliated college?
To learn more about your scantron services, refer to the Affiliates section.
Drop off/Pick up Location: WTS Administration Office, Suite 4300, Support Services Building
Address: 1393 Western Road
Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm (closed weekends and holidays)
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.