Switching from Zoom's Microsoft Outlook Plug-in for Mac to Add-in
- May 2021 release of Outlook for Mac, plugins will be blocked.
- Continued use of the Zoom feature in Outlook for Mac, user will need to use “Add-in”
- If user does not take action to uninstall the plugin before May 2021, it will not load when you attempt to schedule or start meetings. (You will still be able to schedule Zoom meetings from Zoom’s Web Portal)
Steps to remove the plugin:
- Close the Microsoft Outlook application.
- Open the Finder application.
- Click the Applications folder.
- Click the ZoomOutlookPlugin folder.
- Open the Uninstall application and follow the on-screen prompts.
Published on and maintained in Cascade.