How Do I... Install Office ProPlus on Mac
- Go to myoffice.uwo.ca and login
- Click the Gear icon and click Settings
- Click Software
- Select your desired language from the dropdown menu and click Install
- Save the .dmg file your browser downloads
- Double click the .dmg file to open it
- Double click the Office installer to launch it and click Continue
- Follow all onscreen directions and accept all default options
- Wait while Office ProPlus installs
- Click "Sign in to an existing Office 365 subscription"
- Enter your @uwo.ca email address and password
- Enter your first name and last name and click Continue
- Select your update and error reporting preferences and click Continue
- Click done
For more information, visit the Microsoft Support Pages.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.