Applications Development Team
The Applications Development Team is a team within the Customer Support portfolio of WTS. We deliver software solutions, services and resources to support Western students, faculty and staff. Our vision is to be Western's central software design, development and integration provider, creating secure, customer-focused platforms to enable the University's strategic priorities.
ADT is primarily a Java shop, focusing on web applications. The team is contracted by WTS and other Western clients to design, build and implement customized applications that meet the varied requirements of the client. For more information, see our Projects page.
- Write and maintain efficient, clean and secure code.
- Ensure our code will be standardized, documented and maintainable.
- Ensure our applications will be modern, intuitive, accessible and mobile friendly where appropriate.
- Show commitment to customer needs and project deadlines.
- Provide open communication with our customers.
- Ensure team members have access to resources and training for continuous learning.
- Act in a professional, respectful attitude towards all.
- Create a positive, rich work environment that encourages creativity, sharing and support for all.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.