If you are ready to create a new website in Cascade:
Make sure that you have the following information ready:
- Western Idenities for anyone needing to create, edit or publish your new website
- the name and email address of the person who will primarily be responsible for the site (i.e. the site manager)
- basic information about the site including a brief description, a site map, which web server the site will publish to and the public facing name of the website
When you have compiled the above information:
- Click on the REQUEST A NEW CASCADE WEBSITE button or go to https://jira.uwo.ca/servicedesk/customer/portal/2/create/34 to create your ticket. Once you have created a ticket, you will receive email alerts as we work on the ticket and get your new Cascade site ready for you.
If you are a new Cascade user that will be editing an existing Cascade site:
Make sure that you have requested access through the designated site manager for you site. Once you have access please:
- Review the documentation available at https://wts.uwo.ca/cascade
- Questions about how to use Cascade for editing your site can be asked by either calling the WTS Helpdesk at 519 661-3800 or by submiting a Service Desk ticket at https://jira.uwo.ca/servicedesk. Once you have created a ticket, you will receive email alerts as we work with you to answer your question.
Published on and maintained in Cascade.