Get More Help With Cascade CMS
If you have reviewed all the basic documentation and still have questions, we are here to help.
We have placed some of the more advanced and special Cascade features documentation in our WTS Service Desk. Simply type the keyword or phrase you are looking for help (i.e. Copying blocks) and click the relevant page.
If you cannot find the answer you are looking for simply create a Service Desk ticket for us help you with your problem.
1. You will be presented with the Create Issue screen.
2. In the Summary box: Include a brief summary of your problem (similar to the subject line of an email).
3. In the Description area: Write as much information as you can about your problem.
4. In the Western User ID section enter your Western Identity.
5. These are the only fields that you need to complete. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the Create button.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.