Activating Your Western Identity
You may activate your Western Identity online by following the procedure below. Please select the correct method depending on your relationship with Western.
Students and Student Applicants
What is required for Activation:
Obtain Access Code:
Activate your Western Identity:
- You will need your Student Number and Access Code.
- Then, go to Western Identity Manager activation page.
Faculty, Staff, and Associated Persons
In order to get your Western User ID and Password if you don't already have it (a confirmation sheet should have been sent to the Directory Coordinator in your department), you will need your Western ID Number. Then, contact the Computer Accounts Office.
To Sign Acceptable Use Agreement:
- You will need your User ID and a one time password.
- Then, go to Activate your Western Identity.
To create a new password and answer challenge questions:
- You will need a one time password.
- Then, go to Western Identity Manager.
Published on and maintained in Cascade CMS.