Schedule a Meeting or Class
Using the Zoom Web Portal
Go to zoom.uwo.ca and login with your Western Identity user id and password. Once logged in you will see your Meetings page. From that page you can
- Schedule a new Meeting
- View Upcoming Meetings
- Review Previous Meetings
- Set up and use your Personal Meeting Room
Using a Desktop or Mobile App
- Open your Zoom client and sign in to Zoom:
- Click Sign In
- then Sign In with SSO
- enter westernuniversity for the company domain
- sign in using your Western's credentials.
- Click on the Schedule icon. This will open the scheduler window.
- Select your meeting settings. Note that some of these options might not be available if they were disabled and locked to the off position at the account or group level.
- Click Schedule to finish, and open the selected calendar service to add the meeting.
Note: If you are scheduling a recurring meeting, you will need to set the recurrence in your calendar service.
Choosing Other Calendars will allow you to copy and paste the scheduled meeting information such as date, time, and meeting URL.
For more information, please see https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362413-How-Do-I-Schedule-Meetings- or contact the WTS Helpdesk.
Published on and maintained in Cascade.